* Please note that this program is available only to members of the International Alliance of Business Professionals (IABP).
Students pursuing the Doctor of Strategic Leadership (DSL) will gain knowledge and skills in the discipline of strategic leadership that can be applied in current and future leadership and teaching roles. The program seeks to provide an opportunity for qualified students to attain academic, professional, and practical competence in the field of leadership and to prepare them for opportunities, and corresponding additional responsibilities, beyond the master’s degree level. This program is designed for individuals seeking to advance in their current career as well as those pursuing careers in leadership consulting or academia.
FOR COUNSELING CALL/WHATSAPP Mr. Qaisar Khan , Authorized Information Officer for this PROGRAM
IMPORTANT NOTE: Up to 70 % Fee Discount Only For Overseas Pakistanis. Otherwise, you can check the actual fee on the web page of the university, which is around about 10,000USD. www.cmu.ca
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You can start anytime. This is a distance learning self – study program which allows you to set the pace of your study within the duration set for IABP members ONLY
- The applicant is an IABP Associate Member in good standing
- Possess an accredited Master’s degree with a minimum 2.8 GPA
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in middle management level position
- Education Certificates & Transcripts
- Latest CV / Résumé
- Passport Copy (photo page)
- Passport Size Photo (jpg. format)
- Two (2) Recommendation Letters (past or current employer(s) or not a family member)
Yes. A combination of video lessons, reading and reference materials for each module are provided in your online learning portal which can be accessed anytime. Students can also access the online library (Perlego) available throughout the study duration to search for additional reference materials.
Fee Structure: As usual American accredited universities charge huge fees for tuition, however as a project for overseas development we have received up to 70% Discount only for overseas Pakistani Professionals.
Each module is assessed by an assignment of minimum 2500 – 3500 words
The dissertation word count must be minimum 25,000 to 40,000 words
Why assignment – based assessment?
- It provides opportunity for students to learn, practice and demonstrate they have achieved the learning goals.
- The assignment can focus on a product as output (e.g. research report, design, prototype, etc.) and/or a process (e.g. research process, group process) and/or the performance of individual skills or competences (e.g. professional skills, communications skills).
- Used to test higher cognitive abilities and the application of specific skills or knowledge. It can mirror the future professional practice. It can be used to assess the integration of knowledge, skills and attitudes (competences).
You can get a printed copy together with the transcript and we can send them to your address. Please make sure your contact details are correct when submitting the request. Courier charges are based on your location and are to be borne by the student.
The assignment marking and grading process will take at least 4 weeks from your submission date. The result will be notified to you personally via email
Legalization and authentication of the degree after completion is some times required by the students. However in USA, there is a standard practice that after completion of any course program, an Apostille notarization and US state department ( Secretary Of States) attestation is done. On demand such third party services are provided.