Master of Counseling
IABP members in good standing may apply for the Master of Counseling program
The Cognitive-Behavioral theory is based on the principle that it is mainly the way, in which an individual perceives various situations, that influences his or her psychological responses rather than the situations themselves. The Axiological Model for the Promotion of Mental Health (AMPMH), which is an eclectic model for the application of Cognitive-Behavioral theory aiming at the promotion of psychosomatic health, is based on the above principle, initially formulated by the philosopher Epictetus.
Click here for a detailed program structure
IABP members who successfully complete this program become members of both the Hellenic Association for Counseling as well as the European Association for Counseling and receive professional qualifications in Greece to be recognized throughout Europe
* This program is only available to IABP members in Greece.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Education Certificates
- Latest CV / Résumé
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Photo (jpg. format)
- Two (2) Reference Letters (past or current employer(s) or not a family member)
- Applicant is an IABP Associate Member in good standing
- Possess a two-year Diploma in any field
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in middle management level position
- Not a member yet? Click here to join
- We will send you a high-resolution electronic version of your award for FREE.
You can get a printed copy together with the transcript and we can send them to your address. Please make sure your contact details are correct when submitting the request. Courier charges are based on your location and to be borne by the student.
Complete discounted fee is 2500USD for this course which is discounted upto above 70%. You can check the actual fee on the web pages of the university www.cme.ac
Primarily this course study is designed on previous knowledge and online research dissertation.
Legalization and attestations can be done on demand of the candidate from USA.